Analyzing the User Experience: Managers vs. Employees
In an independent survey, NGA HR examined the progress made by organizations in terms of harnessing new HR technology to help employees be more productive and to improve HR performance.
The purpose was to explore the subject from each perspective – that of the employees and of their HR leaders. As well as provide inspiration and guidance for a continued progress.
Summarize the key results of the survey by analyzing the user experience of managers vs. employees:
- Is there a disconnect between what employees want and what managers are providing?
- Are current HR systems contributing to productivity and efficiency?
- What are the core elements of a future proof UX?
- What are the biggest UX concerns of today's organizations?
- Is your HRIS ready to attract & retain the new workforce?
Watch this webinar and discover the answers immediately.